Monday 6 August 2012

A PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT...


             A prayer to the Holy Spirit


I am going to reveal to you the secret of sanctity and happiness.
Every day for five minutes control your imagination and close your
eyes to the things of sense and your ears to the noises of the world,
 in order to enter into yourself. then , in the sanctity of your baptized
soul (which is the temple of the Holy Spirit) speak to that Divine
Spirit, saying to Him:


…O, Holy Spirit, beloved of my soul … I adore You. Enlighten
me,  guide me , strengthen me, console me. Tell me
what i should do…  give me your orders. I promise to
submit myself to all that You desire of me and to accept all
that you permit to happen to me. Let me only know your will….


If you do this, your life will flow along happily, serenely
and full of consolation, even in the midst of trials. Grace will
be proportioned to the trial, giving you the strength to carry
it and you will arrive at the gate of Paradise, laden with
merit. This submission to the Holy Spirit is the secret of sanctity. 
                                                                                                             
                                                                                           Cardinal Mercier
  

No comments:

Post a Comment